I fell in

253caster

It’s the end of the year so per usual here’s my bloopers video… audio is raw so it’s pretty rough at times. The end clip of me falling in actually happened in Feb so the water was 44 degrees… not a fun ride to the boat ramp. Lol.

Thanks for taking the time to watch and any likes or comments are super appreciated as well as any new subs… 

Edited by 253caster

On 12/20/2021 at 10:07 AM, FishDr said:

Unexpected dips in cold water are no joke.  Good to see that your keys were securely clipped to the D-ring - losing those would have made a wet day worse.

I always make sure to keep them clipped to me… surprisingly I was able to make it back in the boat before it soaked through to my phone but my wallet and it’s contents had to be dried out…

On 12/23/2021 at 6:27 PM, Rice509 said:

Ahhh Brent, makes me cringe, but you’re the man and I even love your blooper vids. Good stuff man, great year for you!!

Thanks for being a supporter of mine, Dan.. looking forward to making a trip over the mountains to fish with you some day 8-)