Baitsmith

Rj3anderson

I work in SJ area..When nadinesmom gets his address we can go knocking!

Everyone on here is awesome thanks guys. I posted up on western bass to warn those people too. Still no response from him.

Posted on IG and tagged a bunch of south bay anglers..hopefully someone knows him

You've made me proud. Except you left your tinder notifications showing at the top...

His address was easy.  Employer was easy.  Everything about the dude is wide open on the net.  If it makes you feel any better, the company he works for just had a huge drop in their stock prices a few days ago so he may be jobless soon anyway :)

Edited by nadinesmom

I talked to the dude. I told him he needs to make it right and get the bait out ASAP. He said there was a mix up with shipment and he's going to make it right. Said he had some stuff come up. I experienced a similar situation but ended up eventually getting what I purchased. He's a cool dude just not the best at seller transactions. I don't condone bad business by any means. Good luck!

I talked to the dude. I told him he needs to make it right and get the bait out ASAP. He said there was a mix up with shipment and he's going to make it right. Said he had some stuff come up. I experienced a similar situation but ended up eventually getting what I purchased. He's a cool dude just not the best at seller transactions. I don't condone bad business by any means. Good luck!

Reached my quota 👌👊💪ðŸ‘