Shimano SLX XT 150- Like New- $60

whompuscat658

Shimano SLX XT 150 reel....used a couple times and in perfect condition. These go for $100. Looking for something bigger but performs flawlessly. I think it has 15lb test mono in it. DM me for PayPal info, shoot me the cash and I'll ship it in the next few days. Its got the box and the manual.

IMG_20220305_230122471.jpg

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Hey Charles, let me know if you’re going to send the reel out? Payment sent thanks

I bought it days ago dude might want to get your $$$ back, I’m sure Charles will help you out and I don’t recommend doing that in the future but good luck

Never had a problem here before and I’ve bought and sold gear here. he sent me his PayPal and I sent the money which lead me to believe we had an understanding, it’s all good, free market and we can change our minds anytime. Hope he does the right thing and send me my money back no biggie 

Edited by Alex

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

Never had a problem here before and I’ve bought and sold gear here. he sent me his PayPal and I sent the money which lead me to believe we had an understanding, it’s all good, free market and we can change our minds anytime. Hope he does the right thing and send me my money back no biggie 

No animosity here I’m just making sure my man, would hate to see someone get ripped off because it does happen on here from time to time, just looking out

11 minutes ago, lmv_bassfishing said:

No animosity here I’m just making sure my man, would hate to see someone get ripped off because it does happen on here from time to time, just looking out

no worries all good brutha! i appreciate it you looking out. it happens but i believe there's way more good ppl here than not. once in awhile you'll find a not so good person but that's life, happens everywhere......now it's up to him to do the right thing....

Appreciate your help. now i gotta find a 200 size reel lol 

I have four reels that I bought brand new. They're all in like new condition barely used. Initially I was gonna sell just one but I had multiple requests so I decides to sell a couple. There's nothing shady going on and no one was getting ripped off. The first buyers reel is waiting for him at the post office and the second buyer has been refunded upon his request. I did the same thing with some megabass swimbaits I had. I was just gonna sell one of the eight inchers but I had multiple people email me and ended up selling a couple. I have been super busy so I haven't been able to respond to messages right away but w wearing is kosher and I appreciate everyone's concern. 

5 hours ago, whompuscat658 said:

I have four reels that I bought brand new. They're all in like new condition barely used. Initially I was gonna sell just one but I had multiple requests so I decides to sell a couple. There's nothing shady going on and no one was getting ripped off. The first buyers reel is waiting for him at the post office and the second buyer has been refunded upon his request. I did the same thing with some megabass swimbaits I had. I was just gonna sell one of the eight inchers but I had multiple people email me and ended up selling a couple. I have been super busy so I haven't been able to respond to messages right away but w wearing is kosher and I appreciate everyone's concern. 

Good guy to deal with just a little miscommunication, no concern at all