Swimbait Underground Giveaway

SU Crew

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when I order from TW I should go thru the link here? Because I order from there often.

Yes, clicking the Tackle Warehouse banner above on Swimbait Underground and then completing that purchase becomes valid. Each quarter a small portion is sent back to Swimbait Underground. Those funds are used to help host/run/operate the site. The majority will be used to buy baits and other swimbait related items to do giveaways for the members.

Thank you all for the support!

SU Crew

So when I order from TW I should go thru the link here? Because I order from there often.

Yes, clicking the Tackle Warehouse banner above on Swimbait Underground and then completing that purchase becomes valid. Each quarter a small portion is sent back to Swimbait Underground. Those funds are used to help host/run/operate the site. The majority will be used to buy baits and other swimbait related items to do giveaways for the members.

SU Crew

Woot!

SU Crew

Very Cool!