WCZ

Take My Money

54 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

You guys should all be stocking up on replacement eyes while you’re buying all of these. You’ll lose 3x more of those than the bait itself

Lol funny u say that I bought some replacement eyes the other day he dropped a few 7inch militia and silver. I don’t know if the silver hologram that’s left of the eyes on my goblin might be hurting the bite haha 

6 minutes ago, Josh626 said:

Lol funny u say that I bought some replacement eyes the other day he dropped a few 7inch militia and silver. I don’t know if the silver hologram that’s left of the eyes on my goblin might be hurting the bite haha 

I have 4 battleshads that I’ve thrown a handful of times and I have a combined total of 3 eyes left between all 4 lol

1 hour ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Same lol I have like 2 citizens should hold me over till I can catch a damn fish on one haha 

I’ve had 3 never even a bite I gave up. 2 got snagged and broke off last one I gave away

As long as the quality stays the same/ close to the original, I am thankful to see them have higher stock numbers. I am one of those guys that usually misses the drops every time! Hahaha