Some rat rats

Ceaser

Had a chance to get out for a few hours with SU member Austin. Nothing big but some solid fish and a bunch of smaller bites. Had some fun and showed him the power of the rats! :lol::lol: Cool getting out with another SU head and since it was an underground trip thought I would throw up a pic of the fish I started throwing in the box for evidence. Lot of fun and great company. fish were groggy in the well but all swam away fine. LDC H did most of the work today!

post-859-14252989022257_thumb.jpg

What kind of rat were you throwing, something you made ?

yes sir. Some came on the big rat (6oz) and some came on the little rat(3.5oz) Pics are floating around on the other rat fish ive posted in the got em section.. I have some favorites that I use... my other personal rats seem to disappear from my box after I get on the water with close friends :shock::shock: so I keep my go to's tied on! :lol: thanks fellas

your wake sick.. it will be worth the wait man, im holding this sucker right now. Got my epoxy in over the holiday. hopefully I can catch up now that I have my material back