Hudd 68 Rig

Bassman88

For the Hudd's 68, do you guys leave the jig hook or do you rig BB style? If BB rig, do you use the same hook as you would rig an 8' Hudd? Also what glue do you guys use for your soft plastics, Mend It/Huddle Bond/ or 316. Thank guys!

For the Hudd's 68, do you guys leave the jig hook or do you rig BB style? If BB rig, do you use the same hook as you would rig an 8' Hudd? Also what glue do you guys use for your soft plastics, Mend It/Huddle Bond/ or 316. Thank guys!

I leave the jig hook. I have a few 6" I tried BB rigging, but they're kind of a pain to rig. Then you have to hold them in place and sometimes they throw the bait off balance.

3:16 makes some good glue!

Thanks. I was re-rigging my 8" hudds and i was thinking if i should rig the 68 with a treble. I kinda thought it wasn't a great idea, but had to ask to see how everyone else is rigging their hudds.

Thanks. I was re-rigging my 8" hudds and i was thinking if i should rig the 68 with a treble. I kinda thought it wasn't a great idea, but had to ask to see how everyone else is rigging their hudds.

I tried it with three 6" baits (The regular 6", not the 68). Two are gone now, and the one I have left has a tiny treble on it (2x Size 6). That setup is kind of cool because I can always bend the hook out when it gets snagged but I haven't had a fish hit that bait yet so I'm not sure how such a small hook will work out.