Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

I just got the bait today (5-29-14). We got about 4" of rain last night/today and it muddied up the water pretty bad. I'm going to fish the bait this weekend and send it out to gaingreen on Monday. The last time gaingreen was on here was Mon Dec 02, 2013 @ 9:12 pm so if I don't hear from him by Sunday night I'm going to send it to the next person in line. Which is 3ills.

Just got the Bait today ! Put in a day off request for Tuesday..gonna hit Berryessa fish it for the morning bite...depending on how it goes I'll ship the Slammers by Next Saturday 6/14/14. THANKS SU & members!

3ills aka Triple OG

Just got the Bait today ! Put in a day off request for Tuesday..gonna hit Berryessa fish it for the morning bite...depending on how it goes I'll ship the Slammer by Next Saturday 6/14/14. THANKS SU & members!BTW WHOS NEXT ON THE LIST??

3ills aka Triple OG

Just got the Bait today ! Put in a day off request for Tuesday..gonna hit Berryessa fish it for the morning bite...depending on how it goes I'll ship the Slammers by Next Saturday 6/14/14. THANKS SU & members!

3ills aka Triple OG

Good luck! Slam one with her will ya! ;)

Good Luck 3ills.

SU this is a really cool idea. I only got to spend a couple hrs fishing the bait and didn't get any love but that's OK. It was a great way to check out a bait that's not in my arsenal. Thanks for the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm ready to ship the Slammer to who ever is next inline.Please let me know who it is and PM me your address.Sorry no luck on it and couldn't get out for a Ninja Bite..only fished it a few day trips out.Thank U SU & the members for making this possible!

3ills

• 3 months later...