Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

Well I was only able to get her out for 2 trips, but it was an awesome experience and really cool to be a part of this. It's nice knowing that I get to help facilitate getting more people exposed to this thing and experiencing what it's all about.

Anyway, here's the very brief fishing report:

I took her out for about a 3.5 hour night session within an hour of getting it in the mail (I pretty much pulled out of the driveway right behind the mailman) with everythingthatswims and only got ahold of the one smaller fish. Then I wasn't able to fish again until earlier this week and as you saw in the screen shot I posted, the fish gods blessed me with a beautiful window to hit the water with. Work a half of a day on Tuesday and fished from 1230-2030 with a few dinks early including one that wasn't much bigger than the slammer itself and as I was getting pictures of that little guy to share with you all, I accidentally bounce passed my phone into the lake . . . any way luckily I had my gopro for pictures and I finally stuck a good one right before quittin time! All fish came on a slow steady retrieve even though I had plenty of pops, twitches and deadsticking thrown in the mix.

None of the fish came unglued and I didn't miss a single hit so I figured the hooks were still good from whoever switched em last, but the tail kept tearing all day and luckily I had some mend-it on me to do repairs about 4 different times. I replaced the tail the next day with a green MS slammer tail I had lying around so if anyone has a rainbow trout tail, please feel free to donate it.

I shipped the bait out yesterday to Bassfever and here's the updated list:

61 – wnighswonger ----------skipped due to inactivity
62 – Bassfever ----------------current holder

63 – Midsouth Swimbaits

64 – bassfiend72

65 – Batallas22

66 – autisticmoose8

67 – bbvan5

68 – jmdc
69 – Joeyc

70 – cloteal_cast

71 – Mossypumpkin