Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

• 2 weeks later...

Got the traveling slammer yesterday along with a sick trout and rat bait from Ceaser. Snapped this quick pic of the traveler and his long lost brothers and sisters. Fished it some in my tourney last night and popped it's cherry. I hadn't got a bite in about 3 hours and threw it right at the shore. I was adjusting something and BAM! Swung and thought I missed it, but felt something. Kept reeling in and low and behold a 7-8" bluegill :lol::lol::lol::lol: I was so mad at the way the tournament was going, I threw it back in the water before I got a pic. About 30 minutes later caught a small 14" smallmouth on it and decided it wasn't pic worthy either :cry:

Gonna take it out one more time this week and then on to Maxwell S. Hoping I can get a decent pic worthy fish of it before I send him on his way. Sorry I didn't get the pic of the bluegill or smallie guys. But don't worry, next one I get on it, I will have some pics :D

Got the traveling slammer yesterday along with a sick trout and rat bait from Ceaser. Snapped this quick pic of the traveler and his long lost brothers and sisters. Fished it some in my tourney last night and popped it's cherry. I hadn't got a bite in about 3 hours and threw it right at the shore. I was adjusting something and BAM! Swung and thought I missed it, but felt something. Kept reeling in and low and behold a 7-8" bluegill :lol::lol::lol::lol: I was so mad at the way the tournament was going, I threw it back in the water before I got a pic. About 30 minutes later caught a small 14" smallmouth on it and decided it wasn't pic worthy either :cry:

Gonna take it out one more time this week and then on to Maxwell S. Hoping I can get a decent pic worthy fish of it before I send him on his way. Sorry I didn't get the pic of the bluegill or smallie guys. But don't worry, next one I get on it, I will have some pics :D

The traveler found some family!