Slept On

lmv_bassfishing

On 4/28/2022 at 9:15 AM, Harshwaters said:

Rob's 7.5" glidebait and Scottsboro Tackle swimmers. Both get bit because of their action.

I love his 5.5 inch gills and his 7.5 or 8 in. glide. Made of wood and very underrated when you get used to fishing them.

2 hours ago, MartinG said:

Triple Trout, I feel like ppl have forgotten them or just secretly throw them! Very versatile can be fished in any water column, slow and burn speeds! Fresh and Salt water!

I would absolutely agree, I still love the TTs and there’s never a doubt when a fish hits a TT, rips your arm off lol

For me personally it's the savage gear line thru shad. I know everyone considers savage "beginner" baits just cuz they're cheap but I've caught some giant fish on them! They're durable and the hook up ratio after adding the st-36 hook is almost perfect. 

14 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

For me personally it's the savage gear line thru shad. I know everyone considers savage "beginner" baits just cuz they're cheap but I've caught some giant fish on them! They're durable and the hook up ratio after adding the st-36 hook is almost perfect. 

I agree 100%. One of my favorites. Caught some monster pike on them as well as the line thru trout. Smallies too