Hinkle shad

Scobro

Freshly painted up hinkle . I’m just testing the waters . I’m not selling out of necessity but would entertain trades in my favor I’d possibly trade for any two of the following . Ufo, psycho or rare DRT including ghosts . I’d also trade for a hinkle trout. I have cash offers for over $500 . The paint turned out phenomenal and will catch fish anywhere in the country . The glide is perfect . The tune is spot on with a sink rate of 3-5” per second depending on water temp . Fire away! It may take me a minute to reply simply because I work 80 hours a week ! Video attached 2A9A3D01-F9F2-4E40-963C-F79E7F47BD67.jpeg.816d985981f16245be6a9c8c5813cfe6.jpeg5CA4B21F-5CDD-41D1-A055-922358C2C3DF.thumb.jpeg.ef0913cb31b149e116b2661b7fef3deb.jpeg4EAD7C7B-8B0B-4AE3-8E07-D210E44D4B5C.thumb.jpeg.9013164cd93488fd51e2c1acd062a5de.jpeg

Hahahahaha you stupid mf’er. You were crying about me asking $40 over on a battles Shad. Now you are asking $500 for a Hinkle. I could careless what people sell their baits for but what a f’ing hypocrite you are. That’s what people are laughing about you clown. 

15 minutes ago, Eveninglabor said:

Hahahahaha you stupid mf’er. You were crying about me asking $40 over on a battles Shad. Now you are asking $500 for a Hinkle. I could careless what people sell their baits for but what a f’ing hypocrite you are. That’s what people are laughing about you clown. 

Never once did I say that I’m asking $509 read the post again . 

19 minutes ago, Eveninglabor said:

Why don’t you type out your swear word s ? And I’m the stupid one . If your going to come at me then come at me . Don’t hold back your battle ish and my hinkle are In 2 separate classes . People actually pay what I’m asking . It’s pretty common. But asking 40 Over on a common soft plastic is laughable . Sorry I hurt your feelings 

7 minutes ago, Scobro said:

Why don’t you type out your swear word s ? And I’m the stupid one . If your going to come at me then come at me . Don’t hold back your battle ish and my hinkle are In 2 separate classes . People actually pay what I’m asking . It’s pretty common. But asking 40 Over on a common soft plastic is laughable . Sorry I hurt your feelings 

I think he came at you pretty well and pretty accurately. BTW I still have that 256 TK that you “needed” and wouldn’t go an extra $5 for :lol:

Edited by MEGAMAG119

You literally piss and moan on every post about how someone asking price is too high or “I could get that way cheaper”, yet everything you sell you try to imply how valuable it is and justify a high asking price.