New toys coming

bassbass

They look cool.

I have one issue with the paint jobs I see, not just rbtek but others also. Is there any way to not have a signature scribbled all over the back of a perfectly good paint job?

Man I thought I was the only one who felt this way, I mean if you are into shelf sitters I guess that's cool but collecting isn't my thing, that being said he does some amazing paint jobs, those punkers look great man

They look cool.

I have one issue with the paint jobs I see, not just rbtek but others also. Is there any way to not have a signature scribbled all over the back of a perfectly good paint job?

Man I thought I was the only one who felt this way, I mean if you are into shelf sitters I guess that's cool but collecting isn't my thing, that being said he does some amazing paint jobs, those punkers look great man

I'm sure you can ask for it to be excluded. Still, you'll see Yuki Ito's signature on megabass baits, so I think more than anything it's a branding thing, and I'm sure by Rich's waitlist, it's probably working well.

Myself, never got a signature unless I ask, PIZZ just did this one a couple weeks ago. Lures115_zpsc684a081.jpg Been dealing with Brock 8/10 years maybe, not one signature ever from him, but I do beleive they shoundn't unless one ask

Ed they are wood.

I did not ask for the signature and I am fine with it...I will post a fish on the perch one soon. :D

I think all the repaints sould be signed because it is not a color from the company that made the bait. I think with fishable baits it is not an issue, but on some the the collector baits it is an issue because someone can say they have a one-of-a-kind factory color and get 10 times the value for it.

Just my 0.02 cents....