Kgb chad shad (new)

MD143

Just now, BayAreaAngler said:

Retail is like 130… the KGB Legend and King aren’t even that much LOL

I’m not saying that his price isn’t high but I think those days are gone kgb said he doesn’t think he is going to do drops anymore that he is going to only sell to bait shops because people cry to much so I’m guessing 180ish for chads if it’s from wrx who knows the sky’s the limit

3 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

I’m not saying that his price isn’t high but I think those days are gone kgb said he doesn’t think he is going to do drops anymore that he is going to only sell to bait shops because people cry to much so I’m guessing 180ish for chads if it’s from wrx who knows the sky’s the limit

Lol yea those drops get people MAD MAD 

While I agree they don't charge that retail, due to the fact that I'm never able to get one from the drops. I had to pay a higher price for them, hence the increase which also includes shipping.  If no one is interested, u can't have too many kgb baits in my opinion.

That's awesome man. They are awesome baits I just am shocked they are selling for that much. 6-12 months ago they were selling for 115-140 and fairly easy to get on drops. I think with kevin moving to retail drops mostly they will stay at a higher price point but I didn't think it would go that high. The crappies are alot harder to come by and they are selling in this range. If kevin ever goes back to his drops, message me before hand and I'll hit you one or 2 at retail.