New to site...

Ayy_dee7

Hello everyone! After having my account for a couple weeks I'm barely taking the time to update my profile. I'm new to the site and this will be my first post on here. Despite being new I have already had the chance to make a deal with a fellow swimbaiter! Danny Cortez. He sold me my calcutta 401te that I'm still super stoked about. Thanks again! I plan on meeting new people and learn more about this swimbait game! Thanks SU!

Welcome. A 401TE is a great reel to start with. What kind of rod do you plan on using?

Thanks to everyone! As for the rod, I'm waiting on my custom LDC xh. Should be getting it shortly.

Welcome. A 401TE is a great reel to start with. What kind of rod do you plan on using?

Thanks to everyone! As for the rod, I'm waiting on my custom LDC xh. Should be getting it shortly.

Wow all star equipment starting out!

Haha thanks! A good friend of mine said if I'm gonna do, then get the best. And I hear nothing but great words about Ben and his work, so I had to do it.

Haha thanks! A good friend of mine said if I'm gonna do, then get the best. And I hear nothing but great words about Ben and his work, so I had to do it.

Well you have heard correctly. I have LDC rods coming soon, you have no idea how excited I am about them!

Well you have heard correctly. I have LDC rods coming soon, you have no idea how excited I am about them!

Oh man tell me about it! It seems time can't go any faster! But, just by all the good words on those rods and how much detail is put into them, I'm sure the wait is well worth it. Super stoked to get my rod. What model did you get?

Thats what I was thinking, wish I would have waited out longer and started out with my setup, but i'm getting there too. Welcome ;)