Posting pics from iPhone???

Ayy_dee7

I've always used Photobucket for uploading pics to the web. I have the photobucket app on my Iphone so I just open the app, choose upload media, select the picture I want, and hit go. Once it's done you find the photo you want and hit the "i" down in the corner to get the info. The bottom link is the one you want to select and then paste it into the response box on whatever forum you like. I haven't found any forums that it doesn't work with and I'm on a TON of them!

I've always used Photobucket for uploading pics to the web. I have the photobucket app on my Iphone so I just open the app, choose upload media, select the picture I want, and hit go. Once it's done you find the photo you want and hit the "i" down in the corner to get the info. The bottom link is the one you want to select and then paste it into the response box on whatever forum you like. I haven't found any forums that it doesn't work with and I'm on a TON of them!

Does photo bucket have it where you can't embed anymore?

You can email them to yourself, then save the picture to your camera roll and then post them. It will give you the option to resize them when you email them.

this is what i do.

size "medium" works well

You can email them to yourself, then save the picture to your camera roll and then post them. It will give you the option to resize them when you email them.

Just make sure you email more then one pic or you don't get the option to resize. I don't even use my Mac to post pix. iPhone is simple

Just make sure you email more then one pic or you don't get the option to resize. I don't even use my Mac to post pix. iPhone is simple

Thanks Danny! Im finally starting to use the forum more. Thanks for the advice!

I have the "resize photo" app on the iPhone, I believe it was free.

Open the photo in it and change the demisnions to 550 x 550 and it uploads perfect into the forum.

Thanks Ben. Just downloaded the app.

I have the "resize photo" app on the iPhone, I believe it was free.

Open the photo in it and change the demisnions to 550 x 550 and it uploads perfect into the forum.

Thats what I do, much easier.

I just downloaded the "resize photo" app. Looks cool, thanks for the advice Ban and Dave!