My funny little fishing story from yesterday!

radicalrat

So I had an interesting little incident that paid off in a nice little catch yesterday. I was sitting around at home and thought to myself, might as well be fishing. So, I decided to hit up a small city lake very close to my house (Los Angeles). I arrived and because it was a smaller lake, I tied on a 4" Spro BBZ 1 swimbait and casted around this island 20 or 30 feet ahead of me. About 5 minutes later, STUCK! :oops: Luckily, it wasn't one of my more expensive swimbaits, but nonetheless, I didn't want to lose my bait! I made the decision to strip down and hop on into the duck feces infested lake to retrieve my lure. Man, it was not pleasant! After fighting the braided line it was tangled with, I finally managed to get loose and swim my way back to shore. Excited that I didn't permanently lose my bait, I tied him back on and got ready to toss him back in. A couple seconds later and a first cast back out and BOOM! Hooked up nicely & pulled in this sexy little guy.... Not the biggest around but the moral of the story is that COMMITTMENT AND DEDICATION DOES PAY OFF! Stay on the grind gentleman, on and off the water! :D

post-2758-14252989239241_thumb.jpg