Supply Chain Problems

azsouth

My personal opinion is if they force us back to work MASS RESIGNATIONS will follow.

We would like to be treated like people... Believe it or not that is all we are asking.

Quit harassing us .... continually calling 5-10 times a night to work another job that we don't want to work.

I know we are on call but how do you sleep if the phone never stops ringing?

Quit denying our personal and vacation days   ( for a decade we have been told we can't take a day because of lack of manpower )

If I did not have 25years invested in this job I would quit.

If you don't believe the words I am telling you.... All railroads are hiring!! come join the clusterf*ck!!

12 hours ago, azsouth said:

My personal opinion is if they force us back to work MASS RESIGNATIONS will follow.

We would like to be treated like people... Believe it or not that is all we are asking.

Quit harassing us .... continually calling 5-10 times a night to work another job that we don't want to work.

I know we are on call but how do you sleep if the phone never stops ringing?

Quit denying our personal and vacation days   ( for a decade we have been told we can't take a day because of lack of manpower )

If I did not have 25years invested in this job I would quit.

If you don't believe the words I am telling you.... All railroads are hiring!! come join the clusterf*ck!!

This is truly heartbreaking! Im sorry you and your teams are going through this.  

Looks like Chuck, Nancy and Joe are on the case now.. 

We urge all BLET Members, Auxiliary and families to immediately contact their Congressional Representative and ask them to pass legislation currently under consideration on the House floor providing paid sick leave to ALL Union represented rail workers.

the link is simple to use and we are asking for people to use it to send a message to our Senators to vote yes on 2 bills that have already passed the House and just need to pass the Senate.

Take Action | Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen (ble-t.org)

4 hours ago, Ipleadthefish2 said:

It's so sad that these people represent us. Our country is not split up the way these votes always are. 

Bummed this is how this washed out.  

Bummed is not the word I would of used.... Now the question is are we going to have a Massive wave of people quitting?

2 hours ago, NEbucketmouth19 said:

Those are some pretty sickening numbers in the Nay column. Yikes.

Indeed.  This should have been a no brainer for those now claiming that they now represent the middle class and average man/woman.  I’m sure if you dig a little there’s a money trail leading back to the railroads.  So disturbing…..and it’s coming from both sides. 

I don’t know what’s next for you azsouth, career change after a long stint is a tough call, but I do wish you luck.  

Edited by tHeINFamoUS