Daiwa Lexa 300PWRL 5:1 Gears Left Handed

Spectrum

Used a couple of times. No marks, scratches, chips, etc. Looks and feels like new. Picked one up just to try and already had extra reels to begin with.

Spooled with 25lb PF. Box and all of that included.

This is the 5:1 gear, left handed model, with the normal handle/knobs, which is 100mm long. Nice reel, I just don't need it.

I can take pictures later if you want them.

$150 shipped.

Hey lefties are the way to go!!! All my baitcasters are lefties. Didn't start using baitcasters until like '06ish. Was all about the spinning reel until I discovered the dark side :twisted:

Mike, if I needed a reel I would take it off you no problem!

This is my bad. I didn't realize they were so cheap on that auction site now.

I'll take $140 shipped, PayPal as a gift.

Or might be willing to work out at least a partial trade. Just depends on what you have. If you're interested and want to try to work something out, just shoot me a PM.

Hey lefties are the way to go!!! All my baitcasters are lefties. Didn't start using baitcasters until like '06ish. Was all about the spinning reel until I discovered the dark side :twisted:

I totally agree with you about lefties reason is I'm right handed which is the hand that I set the hook, twitch the bait and impart action to the lure. If I need to impart action to the lure with the reel I can do that also that's why lefties reels are the way to go at least that is my opinion.

I totally agree with you about lefties reason is I'm right handed which is the hand that I set the hook, twitch the bait and impart action to the lure. If I need to impart action to the lure with the reel I can do that also that's why lefties reels are the way to go at least that is my opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself!