SU crew/merch

buzzed bait

Just a little review on the @swimbaitunderground crew and their merch.  I’ll readily admit some of the stuff is at a premium price, but there is no doubt in my mind that what they’re putting out is also a premium product.  From the hats to hoodies to these carpet decals all their stuff is honestly the best they seem to be able to source.  All that said, their service is unparalleled.  Insanely quick shipping from Cali to Georgia and usually always a little sticker or something in there as a freebie.  

This time got the usual couple stickers, but also a genuine surprise.  When I opened the package there was a pack of their new hooks and this awesome handwritten note to try them out on the crawler, which they may happen to know has been my jam for a bit! 

But seriously, if ever on the fence about something just make the purchase and you’ll be happy you did.  And I know from firsthand experience that if you’re not happy about it they will absolutely take care of you and make it right!!

6CD43DF0-5E43-4E30-80D0-B0E0498E18B9.thumb.jpeg.583f91c2ae618b1547a0c635f5bfb23a.jpeg