WTB WAKE JR EASTER SISSY

Ryan

BBBbbutttt............maybe if we keep bumping threads, it'll push 'i feed fish's interest thread off the page.................ssshhhhh...............we'll keep that secret betwixt the 2 of us! :lol:

-

Or it'll irritate the mods to the point they'll call in a favor to a certain, beloved, bait maker and ask him to cobble out a couple extry Sissy Wake Jr.s to shut us (me) up. 8-)

-

(Holy Crap, I need to get some sleep, now I'm just gettin' loopy! :lol: )

BBBbbutttt............maybe if we keep bumping threads, it'll push 'i feed fish's interest thread off the page.................ssshhhhh...............we'll keep that secret betwixt the 2 of us! :lol:

-

Or it'll irritate the mods to the point they'll call in a favor to a certain, beloved, bait maker and ask him to cobble out a couple extry Sissy Wake Jr.s to shut us (me) up. 8-)

-

Motomania crack kills :lol::lol:

-

-

Motomania crack kills :lol::lol:

-

HHhhhhheyyyy, that guy in the alley I bought it from never mentioned that!?!?!? I better go get a refund......I'll be right back.............. ;)

COOOOOOOLD BLOODEDDDDDDDD :lol:

-

RATS! You weren't supposed to hear this. :oops::lol::lol::lol:

-

Thanks for the heads up jolley, that things pretty cool. 8-) But, I'm sure a certain Ebayer that pays thru the roof for 3:16 stuff will bump that auction up plenty high. :lol:

COOOOOOOLD BLOODEDDDDDDDD :lol:

-

RATS! You weren't supposed to hear this. :oops::lol::lol::lol:

-

Thanks for the heads up jolley, that things pretty cool. 8-) But, I'm sure a certain Ebayer that pays thru the roof for 3:16 stuff will bump that auction up plenty high. :lol:

yah i thought it looked pretty cool to but i wouldn't pay for it either.