Wild Lures bullet

Cameron0309

Been out of the loop and haven't been active on the site for a minute. Probably seen me on the market liquidating all my stuff (new baby). But I'm curious: anyone got any info on that new top water Wild Lures came up with? Anything available stateside? It looks dope and I swear the Wildbeat is the most underrated glide bait out there. Love that damn thing

Screenshot_20220724-193337_Instagram.jpg

I got mine in  3 pack deal on eBay a while back but have never seen them available anywhere else. I have been keeping an eye out for a crawler and the prop kit for the regular bullet but they are hard to find. 

14 hours ago, Cameron0309 said:

@BigSlant how would one get ahold of those?

I'm actually on a very good personal level with Kenji and have been lucky enough to fish with them when they visited CA a few years ago.  I can usually buy direct but it takes time.  Shoot me a message when you like and I can try to help out.  

This is Shun on the left and Kenji on the right, before they parted as partners.  Had a fun time at Clear Lake a few years back. Got to see a lot of cool prototypes,  some that still haven't come to market. 

Screenshot_20220727-092241_Gallery.jpg

Edited by BigSlant
Spelling

• 1 month later...