More 3:16

swimbaitOG

Nice work fells. Spokeo gives a few residence locations and there are plenty of other public sites as well a few other non disclosed means. In this day and age, nothing is truly private and all things traceable. Time for some more due diligence and a confirmation of things.

Two things I hate are liars and thieves.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wanna hate him even more read the old topic when he got called out and started accusing other people of falsely claiming he was a liar. this dude is a grown @ss man, i still say someone should buy that web address i posted. you can find cheap coupons online to make it only cost like $2.00 a year for the address... go daddy will host one page for free. for an example of how effective this is just google "killer instinct swimbaits" and look at what $2.00 got there...

I'm not trying to screw anyone here. These guys paid for their baits yesterday. I have already had several legit deals, check the feedback. I refunded a guy yesterday because he paid after someone else. Period. I had several offers that I turned down because I had already promised the baits elsewhere. Give me a chance. I'm right here

Here's some new info on piece of sh*t that is jared jmkieman now swimbait OG

Back July 2012 he ropes a bunch of people off selling them the same wake Jr with the same story how he made a mistake and sold the bait to more than one person yet no one received refunds he still owes me $100 .......fast forward

June 17,2013 still under the name jmkieman he tried to trade a bait under the table with a good buddy of mine my buddy remembered his screen and refused to trade with him till he made good on all the people he ripped off last year I then received a pm from jmkieman saying he wanted to make good on the $100 he stole from me last year 2 pm's later no replies no refund some old jared .....fast forward

July 2013 jared realizes he can't rip anymore people off on the site under jmkieman signs up under the name swimbait OG

I saved all my pm's from him from the last year will post the one up from June 17,2013 proving everything I said is true

From the pm he sent me on June 17 2013 under jmkieman I can verify his phone number is

Jared

916-224-1221

Jared sent us a pm.

We responded and let him know to refund everyone's money.

If he does not, all the info, email address, IP address etc will be turned over to the authorities.

Please let us know if you recieve your money back.

SU Crew

Good job SU!! :twisted: teach people not to mess around.

that doesn't explain the new screen name... the same picture of the 10" freestyle. the people you didn't pay back from your last man-child con-artist tomfoolery... what about your fake profile name of "jay grove", or your ignored pms from the guys who wrote you...

you got caught so now of course you're gonna make it right...

http://www.westernbass.com/forum/jared- ... 82079.html

this dude is a grade a... you know what. I'm sorry SU but just getting people's money back doesn't prevent a guy like this from doing this on some other board where people aren't so resilient and protective of each other. i can't help but feel like he's getting off the hook even though he has been scamming people on forums for years.