Black Market Reminder Payments

SU Crew

When buying baits/tackle in the Black Market please use the PayPal option marked as "goods". PayPal will charge the seller 3% on the purchase. If the seller does not want to take on this fee, do not send as "gift" if you do so your unprotected.

Instead add the 3% to your total amount and send as "goods".

If anything goes wrong you have 45 days from payment date to open a case and get a refund. PayPal protects the buyer and your money is safe.

Aside from that we do keep an eye on anything that doesn't look right. We run ip checks, check emails and see if people are signing up with multiple accounts. Even with all these checks some can get around the system.

The memebers of the site have helped us many times by sending a pm to the admin or mod. We then researched it and were able to put the pieces of the puzzle together. We need to look out for one another.

Newest issue being "Swimbait OG", this is also "JmKiernan"

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11757

We tried to contact him and he hasn't answered back to the pm, he did recieve it.

The "SwimbaitOG" account is still active. He can come back and reply to people's pm or post. If he refunds your money please let us know in this thread. Hopefully he is going to do the right thing.

Once again a reminder, use the "goods" feature in Paypal.

SU Crew

Sad to hear I know how it feels like from the killer instinct issue. I just bought and received something from swimbaitog not too long ago. Was wondering why he kept asking me to leave feedback on the feedback forum for him. My apologies to those I may have mislead. Hopefully baits or funds show up

Jared Kiernan - SwimbaitOG - JmKiernan

It appears you still owe money to:

Wayniac316

Chanucyfranks

Mcm83

Fishing434

Contact them and return the funds now.

You have 24 hours to do or this gets turned over to the authorities.

SU Crew

Sad.... sad that a couple of F#@$tards could ruin such a good system like the black market. Just as SU has said plenty of times, if you don't know or trust the person you're buying from, make sure to pay for goods(and you usually have to add 3-4%) instead of gift. I've done it a few times with guys that didn't have much of a rep on here and still received my baits no problem, but it does protect you in case you unknowingly purchase from a scammer.

Also for sellers, make sure to add insurance on those baits. The USPS has started adding $50 insurance on any priority mail, but if your sending a $200+ bait like we usually deal with, you very well could be out the $ - $50 and the bait....so it could end up being a pretty substantial loss you could of prevented by adding $3-8 more dollars on the shipping.

And just to reiterate-IF THEY WILL TAKE GIFT ONLY EVEN AFTER YOU ADD 3 OR 4%, take your business somewhere else! Use common sense guys and you should be just fine :D

Sad.... sad that a couple of F#@$tards could ruin such a good system like the black market. Just as SU has said plenty of times, if you don't know or trust the person you're buying from, make sure to pay for goods(and you usually have to add 3-4%) instead of gift. I've done it a few times with guys that didn't have much of a rep on here and still received my baits no problem, but it does protect you in case you unknowingly purchase from a scammer.

Also for sellers, make sure to add insurance on those baits. The USPS has started adding $50 insurance on any priority mail, but if your sending a $200+ bait like we usually deal with, you very well could be out the $ - $50 and the bait....so it could end up being a pretty substantial loss you could of prevented by adding $3-8 more dollars on the shipping.

And just to reiterate-IF THEY WILL TAKE GIFT ONLY EVEN AFTER YOU ADD 3 OR 4%, take your business somewhere else! Use common sense guys and you should be just fine :D

Well said Joto.!!

i'm hoping he makes right so little Isaac & Isabel learn from a good role model, it is a shame to see kids raised by men with no integrity, fortunately life is such that we can redeem ourselves. it appears as though the SU is giving him ample time to do so...

Glad I didn't get ripped of by this guy. He sold me a bait a few week ago. it was kind of weird how he wanted me to write positive feedback after i received the bait. I will be paying via goods and services for now and double check who i am dealing with.

SU...

no response from this guy... its been 24 hours... whats the next step here? are you going to turn over all his info to authorities or...?

Thanks

SM

SU need to buy him a plane ticket to Az. Make him think he won a paid fishing trip out here. I will take care of the rest!! :D;):D