Black Market Reminder Payments

SU Crew

What's up with these guys from Cali that their firsh name starts with a J and Last name starts with a K they seem to like to take peoples money and not send the baits. Just sayin

This goes way back, just saying.

Seems like he has a way of taking people's money and then refunding them after he pays his bills or something

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118

:lol: Deja vu! This guy is definetly a serial scammer. Such a pathetic method of resolving problems.

Someone should call his boss. Forget the authorities they won't do much.

any responses from this guy?

is he sick again?

He read our last pm and has not responded, don't think he will.

We are researching on who to contact with the info we have at hand.

Just a reminder, when you do buy/sell/trade baits and tackle in the black market it's at your own discretion. Be very careful when trading baits/tackle. When purchasing anything, always use the "goods" feature in PayPal.

SU Crew

is he sick again?

NO never heard anything no refund or pm from him yet

It's ok what I did get is a phone number of where he works maybe its time his work knows what he likes to as a second source of income hopefully he still works there the look on his face when the president of the company calls him in the office to discuss his internet fraud will be priceless also I'm gathering more information to report him to paypal and other internet fraud sites

If you'd like feel free to call his boss at work

Jared kieman /groves

Ernest packaging solutions

1-916-681-4800

Sacramento,Ca

is he sick again?

NO never heard anything no refund or pm from him yet

It's ok what I did get is a phone number of where he works maybe its time his work knows what he likes to as a second source of income hopefully he still works there the look on his face when the president of the company calls him in the office to discuss his internet fraud will be priceless also I'm gathering more information to report him to paypal and other internet fraud sites

If you'd like feel free to call his boss at work

Jared kieman /groves

Ernest packaging solutions

1-916-681-4800

Sacramento,Ca

did you get my link to another site where he was ripping people off, i think it was on western bass, i posted it on one of these threads...

just a heads up, his name on here was jay grove... he is from elk grove, hence the name Jay = Jared Grove = elk grove. on top of that the dude has mad aliases... Jered Groves, Jared Groves, Jared Michael Groves...

http://radaris.com/~Jared-Groves/215683526# has a list of them. Also he has even more online aliases...

http://www.westernbass.com/forum/jared- ... 82079.html = january of this year ripping people off on western bass...

http://www.calfishing.com/dc/dcboard.ph ... &u_id=1549 = instance of him going by jared groves and jmkiernan at the same time.

His paypall shows up Jessica kiernan pretty sure that's his real last name and yes groves comes from elk grove just south of Sacramento so I know we got the right guy .

Nice work man he'll get what's coming to him

Now he's got the family involed maybe.....Jessica :roll: DIRTBAG!

I was nearly one of his earliest victims as he tried to scam me on a Curado 300 back in '09 on the nation. Luckily I hadn't used the gift option and received a refund shortly after filing a paypal dispute. Hopefully all you fellas are refunded as well.......

Jared,

You're bottom of the barrel trash dude, you'll get yours soon