SIDE PROJECT

Inkedup fishing

So my mind dose alot of racing around and coming up with difrent things all the time! So I started this the other day. not positive what exactly I want to do with it yet or if it is even going to make it to mold prosses. Alot of the stuff I carve winds up staying a wood master and I fish them like that but if this one comes out the way my mind sees it then it will more then make it to the silicone. Im Trying to fi d that one bait that I make that really scratches that itch I got for these things. I honestly dnt know if that will ever happen though but worth a try. Lol!! The carving isn't done by far its just over all shape and some detail that is done. I have to make bottom and top fins, also ha e to finish part of the drawing for stencil to carve what I need for the top. when I get more done I'll thow more pics in. For some reason I can only install files off of my tablet and can't off of my phone!! Do not know why. If anyone can tell me please let me know. 

IMG_20220810_133600.jpg

IMG_20220810_133624.jpg

IMG_20220810_133636.jpg

IMG_20220810_133612.jpg

21 minutes ago, Big Epp said:

Looks great. I hear you on finding "that bait," but I wonder if it's like looking for Sasquatch?

Thanks for posting your work, it's really inspirational!

Yeah man I agree with you on that. Maybe one day I'll be able to spot me a Sasquatch. But thank you man I appreciate it and I always try to put up but I can remember to put up!

• 1 month later...