**Cleaning house and trimming down**

Cristo

Same reason as most, thinning out what has become a herd of baits/gear. Please feel free to send reasonable offers as well as no urgency on my end. More pictures upon request so please PM for additional notes or questions. Thanks SU!

CONUS please and all prices TYD via Paypal shipping methods will depend, will try to do FEDEX, as that has been the most reliable for me at least with rods and reels.

Most baits will come with OG boxes/wrap where applicable

Extra tails where applicable that match current baits will also be included

SU x Backlash box like new $20

SU Large black bag like new $45

Box of Triple Trouts 7" x 4 and 8" x 4  $360 for lot(make it easier on me please), if not $45 ea for 7" and $50 ea for 8", all have signs of wear, some more than others but great shape regardless, upgraded to SU #3/#4 splits and Decoy quattro

KGB Smooth Chad Shad bone colorway $120 test swam only

Hiroshima Customs Billrilla Countdown Harumi colorway $180 like new, only a couple trips, MOC dressed quattros, stock owners

Illude Diesel Lizard XL $130 test swam only, swapped out rings with SU #6 and MOC dressed quattros,

Urbanhogs rat $100 test swam only, MOC dressed ST-41s and SU #3 splits

Urbanhogs Billed Ducking $80 test swam only, MOC dressed quattro and SU #3 splits

Urbanhogs twitch non billed Duckling $50 test swam only, MOC dressed quattro and SU #3 splits

Trap Bass Baits House Mice white and grape colorways, $45 each, test swam only. Stock hardware

Bigg Nasty Baits Nat Rat $80, test swam only, MOC dressed stock hooks and stock Owner splits

Triple trout  medium rat $100, test swam only, MOC dressed quattros and SU #3 splits

Custom painted(do not know artists) Bucca Bull rats x 2 at $70 ea, MOC dressed quattros and #3 owner splits, hand full of trips.

20220911_121426.jpg