High Power Herring Glide

wtrwsel

High Power Herring glide came today. I am almost speechless to the level of authenticity of the bait. The pictures from the website do not do it justice. All I can say is WOW! It will get wet early tomorrow morning. Randall has set a new benchmark that all other bait makers strive to achieve with their baits finish. Hoping I can go out and do this bait justice by hanging a pig or two off of it.

Posted in the wrong section.. Mods please move.

:lol: Definitely wrong section, but I can't agree more with you! It looks more like a shad than I've ever seen in a bait and it's got that HPH signature durable paint job. I bounced it off more than a few docks yesterday, not even a scratch! Wasn't too sure about the action on it until I started putting in cast after cast with it and man I am impressed. It looks good no matter how you work it, fast, slow, medium, twitch, rip, pull, I couldn't make it look bad :D:D

I now have 4 of randalls baits and honestly they are in my top 5 of favorite baits . His quality and durability are second to none . No matter what bait he may come up with i will go out of my way to get !!!

Oh and sick bait huh ! I hope you stick a pig on it

Anyone have any vids on the action outside of what Randal has posted?

All I have is the one C2C video of the 5-1, I found out that I suck at getting action vids :twisted: Not because the video looks bad or anything but because when I have the time to make an action vid, I always just find an excuse to go fishing instead :lol:

Anyone have any vids on the action outside of what Randal has posted?

All I have is the one C2C video of the 5-1, I found out that I suck at getting action vids :twisted: Not because the video looks bad or anything but because when I have the time to make an action vid, I always just find an excuse to go fishing instead :lol:

True... I hear ya... Kind of hard to just shoot vid when there's a chance to stick fish!!

Thanks for the compliments. I have only been able to fish the bait about thirty hours myself so far since April when we got the final versions of the baits tweaked. I have been busy with little time to fish so I had to make cast to catch a priority over video of the action of the bait. More important that big fish on a tough lake like it than if us humans like it. Here is one of the videos I hadn't posted here yet down in the SUTV section. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12081