(NEW Bait) Traveling Jinxd Gills Wake/Crankdown

Jinxd12

I had a great time throwing the Jinxd traveling gill, albeit not as much as I would’ve liked. Summer is here and between the heat and the afternoon thunderstorms, I am constantly striking out. So it’s off on up the road to @Brendan2468! Hopefully he can redeem me with some quality southern fish. 

thank you @Jinxd12 for providing the bait, thing swims great and definitely gets some attention from the fish! 

tight lines!

5 hours ago, Whammy said:

I had a great time throwing the Jinxd traveling gill, albeit not as much as I would’ve liked. Summer is here and between the heat and the afternoon thunderstorms, I am constantly striking out. So it’s off on up the road to @Brendan2468! Hopefully he can redeem me with some quality southern fish. 

thank you @Jinxd12 for providing the bait, thing swims great and definitely gets some attention from the fish! 

tight lines!

Thanks for throwing it and catching fish dude!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jinxd12 said:

Yes please, I’ll make an update in the morning also.

Thank you, I do not want to hold the bait any longer so other guys can get to fish it. Works very good! Only got to fish it for an hour though, work has been crazy.

57 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

Hey guys, @Bassbooger, or @Bassin8r do you guys want in, bait is ready to be shipped. Still open for people hoping onto the list.

Bassbooger-(Vegas)

Bassin8r-(Nebraska)

Turdferguson (Cali)

Hooksets_arefree (Cali)

SP00N (Conn)

Turdferguson

I want in still