Tatula Elite Swimbait Rod

Efrain

Does anyone on here have experience with the rod? I am looking at getting one for my wcz lures and other weedless baits as well as jig hooked swimmies. Any other options y'all recommend? I am also looking at the St.Croix Victory and Phenix M1 although I believe the phenix is better suited for trebled hooked baits. Thanks for the time. Coastal 200 will match the rod if I get it.

On 10/9/2022 at 5:08 PM, 96straight said:

Same exact setup as you’re thinking and I absolutely love it. I throw everything from 8 inch huds to the Tk on it. It works for me 

234C7C90-29EF-4813-AE33-75CE46700A30.png

Thank you for the response! How is that handle? Long enough to hold under arm? I want the rod mostly for the wcz 6 and 7 in lures and those similar to it. Thank you

On 10/14/2022 at 10:53 PM, Efrain said:

Thank you for the response! How is that handle? Long enough to hold under arm? I want the rod mostly for the wcz 6 and 7 in lures and those similar to it. Thank you

Yeah the rod would work great for that. The handle is plenty long enough. I’ve got longer arms and the handle is perfect.