316 release

Jut

I was in the right place at the right time. Limited edition green gizzard.

grats dude, that bait looks sick. I have been f5ing for days only to miss the dam release on my way home form work, oh well....For all of yous that got a sad, congrats, they look sick. Good luck with them.

Got exactly what I wanted, blueback floater. With a kid and another on the way, I'm not into hoarding swimbaits anymore, just the ones I use or plan to use!!

Awesome man, congrats on the new addition, being a father is the best thing in the world, I wish you and your family, health and good fortune. I hope you stick a new pb on the bait and then pass it onto your kid some day so they can do the same.

Got exactly what I wanted, blueback floater. With a kid and another on the way, I'm not into hoarding swimbaits anymore, just the ones I use or plan to use!!

Awesome man, congrats on the new addition, being a father is the best thing in the world, I wish you and your family, health and good fortune. I hope you stick a new pb on the bait and then pass it onto your kid some day so they can do the same.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I don't think I understood what the word "blessed" truly meant until I met my son.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I don't think I understood what the word "blessed" truly meant until I met my son.

Congrats Bro!

Were expecting in Jan! First kid!! I'm stoked!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I have a little girl