SUB Battle for the Underground 2022 - October 21st - 27th

SU Crew4

Well that's it for me. Not for lack of trying. I spent lots of hours hours on 3 different lakes this past week and just couldn't get it done. I even tried bank fishing one of the days and here's a failed attempt to get out in a kayak. Major drought in Minnesota and I got stuck in loon ish. Thanks to the Swimbait Underground crew for puttin this on.

20221027_122203.jpg

Edited by Tommythegun1
Typo

congrats! funny that i got beat by a bait i sold him. 

the trailer crapping out on me definitely didn't help my chances, which still isn't fixed do to issues with the bearing melting to the hub. 

hit a few shore spots and nothing to show for it

happy to have gotten a wildcard for the second year in a row and thanks to SU for putting this on and everyone that sent good luck messages 

Congratulations! Great fish!

After catching that fish on the @Jinxd12 wake I never landed anything over 2 lbs. It was great competing against you all. I hope I can make it back again next year. Thanks so much to SU for running these and all those that supported and encouraged me this week!

Can’t believe that fish held up, I went again yesterday and fished from daylight until dark and had only one bite on a hawghunter mag, so that brought me up to one fish on 4 bites for the week. This was a ton of fun, thanks to Swimbait Underground for the opportunity and also thanks to @chefchris for selling me the hinkle trout haha