Calicoes and a rockfish on the glide

Bakerlounge

7 hours ago, kookfarmer said:

dope! what are you using to throw that glide in the salt? looks like a Curado but can't tell the size. what rod and line?

F5 XH 3 piece travel rod, Curado 300k HG and 20lb P-Line tactical fluoro. I use a couple different 300 size reels, also like a Lexa 300, but the Curado is the 300 size reel I have that picks up the most inches per turn IPT right now and it works great for the glides, had great feel for the glide and what it was doing at all times of the cast, from start to finish I could fell and knew what the bait was doing in the water. Generally was counting it down and letting it sink fairly deep and then started working it with varied retrieves, mostly working the bait with reel turns. 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:14 PM, Bakerlounge said:

F5 XH 3 piece travel rod, Curado 300k HG and 20lb P-Line tactical fluoro. I use a couple different 300 size reels, also like a Lexa 300, but the Curado is the 300 size reel I have that picks up the most inches per turn IPT right now and it works great for the glides, had great feel for the glide and what it was doing at all times of the cast, from start to finish I could fell and knew what the bait was doing in the water. Generally was counting it down and letting it sink fairly deep and then started working it with varied retrieves, mostly working the bait with reel turns. 

thanks for the info!