LFOD Munk

GetTight21

42 minutes ago, gary m said:

I left no bad comment why you upset anyway

I’m not upset about anything. What I posted was a friendly reminder of  the rules of the black market that are posted at the top of the forum that we all agreed to when we joined this great forum. 
have a great night, Tight lines 

Edited by swimb8bassin512

15 minutes ago, gary m said:

All this for a comment is mind boggling to me I dont hide anything never have never will this is just a whatever to me he might and probably is a nice great guy but doesnt change my mind on flipping baits its all good when a baitmaker complains about it but if a regular guy that buys thousands of his hard earned dollars on baits that get used then not ok again just a comment that hurt nothing

The only thing that's mind boggling here is that you didn't use one single period anywhere! 

It's just a "whatever" to you but yet you took the time out to try and throw shade at the man. Now that's truly mind boggling. 

5 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

The only thing that's mind boggling here is that you didn't use one single period anywhere! 

It's just a "whatever" to you but yet you took the time out to try and throw shade at the man. Now that's truly mind boggling. 

sounds like someone is on theirs.

Just now, JacksonF said:

For any complaints, please contact Casey at 4782886807. Her expert mediating skills are sure to be able to resolve this 

lmao I was literally about to post something

Now I'm just here for my +1

Crying-hard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

28 minutes ago, _freddyroots said:

Lol here we go again. Dang scalpers. 
Great price on a bait that used to be very sought after and hard to get.

Ahh…the “scalping baits” episode was one of the best on The Days of Our Underground….

2 hours ago, JacksonF said:

For any complaints, please contact Casey at 4782886807. Her expert mediating skills are sure to be able to resolve this 

And I’m late to the party with Kurt’s mom and now this?! The Underground is back!