WTB Deps movie

nightsessions

It's not a movie is an interview mostly in the japan language no action catches.I was free with lure magazine. It's not what you think! I can't talk about future things about deps till I get the OK but something like that could be a possibility.....

haha I bought it on ebay thinking it was all action but some of the stuff you say Butch is very informative funny you brought up carp minnows. There is some old timer up in Castaic who sells plastic worms and junk from side of road by gallions he said that Bob Crupi kept carp minnows in a tank at his house. Than I was talking to a carp fisherman and he brought up interesting points about the life of a baby carp seems like that is the go to forage in most lakes a lot of people do not realize.

It's not a movie is an interview mostly in the japan language no action catches.I was free with lure magazine. It's not what you think! I can't talk about future things about deps till I get the OK but something like that could be a possibility.....

haha I bought it on ebay thinking it was all action but some of the stuff you say Butch is very informative funny you brought up carp minnows. There is some old timer up in Castaic who sells plastic worms and junk from side of road by gallions he said that Bob Crupi kept carp minnows in a tank at his house. Than I was talking to a carp fisherman and he brought up interesting points about the life of a baby carp seems like that is the go to forage in most lakes a lot of people do not realize.

"CARP BREAKFAST OF BIG BASS" :idea: