Looking for this color Grenade Gill

LAST REEL

3 hours ago, LAST REEL said:

Not on FB, guess I should be, thank you 

The one on FB is the newer Pumpkinseed paint. The one you have pictured is the older version. I have both and the newer color is still awesome. But it doesn’t have that heavy blue on the shoulders and back like the old version. I found my old one just like you though. Want to buy post. Hope someone hooks you up.

10 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

The one on FB is the newer Pumpkinseed paint. The one you have pictured is the older version. I have both and the newer color is still awesome. But it doesn’t have that heavy blue on the shoulders and back like the old version. I found my old one just like you though. Want to buy post. Hope someone hooks you up.

Thanks for that info… I was starting to think the one I’m looking for might have been a custom painted one, haven’t seen that color before. A guy actually had that specific one for sale on here a couple weeks ago( it’s his in the pic)… PM’d him, which he read but never responded to, texted him (as requested in the post) no answer. Gonna keep lookin… thanks again man.

33 minutes ago, LAST REEL said:

Thanks for that info… I was starting to think the one I’m looking for might have been a custom painted one, haven’t seen that color before. A guy actually had that specific one for sale on here a couple weeks ago( it’s his in the pic)… PM’d him, which he read but never responded to, texted him (as requested in the post) no answer. Gonna keep lookin… thanks again man.

It is not a custom color; it is one of the first few batches of factory colors from Illude. My favorite one too; caught me a 7 first time out with it. 5482B75D-634B-4389-8A35-FE2031804ACE.thumb.jpeg.da2862098c229de11f8327abdcdf796c.jpeg