New 2023 Z2020

Dink whisperer

21 hours ago, Sean k said:

I’ve read that the app is only downloadable in Japan and you need the app to change the breaks…

Pretty sure you can press the button to change the breaking or at least I’d hope so. 

Edited by Biggs

7 hours ago, Swimbait_Jeff said:

Between this and live scope the fishing industry is upside down .  I’m sure a boat that drives itself to the lake and wife that lets you go everyday is up next 

you forgot the divorce attorney that does pro bono work

Edited by xxlbass

3 hours ago, Good Year 71 said:

You guys actually look at the projected cost of these? You're looking at a grand out of pocket at current exchange rate which is highly favorable. For now. Downloading an app? Charging a battery? Using a phone to make brake adjustments? No way these sell well.

People buy handles that cost more than the reel they’re putting the handle on. Don’t underestimate people’s willingness to buy stuff they think is cool lol

8 hours ago, Biggs said:

Guy looks to be changing the breaking using the button here……really hope that’s the case, would be strange to have to pull your phone out everytime.

Yeah looks like you can push the button. I saw a review saying you would need the app. But that wouldn’t make sense to relay on a phone for your reel lol