Is Drt worth the money

Swimbait freak

The Tiny Klash was one of the first baits I had purchased when I started swimbaiting 2 years ago. In my opinion the Bait is 100% worth the money just on versatility alone. If you’re an angler on a budget and you need to get the most bang for your buck I’d say it’s a great option. As far as all the accessories go I’m gonna say they serve their purpose at given times and conditions but stock right out of the package has basically everything you need to get bit right away. On my home lake I fish it lip out tail facing down 90% of the time and the fish react very well to it. 

Got into swimbaits last year and the tiny klash was the first swimbait I purchased. I mainly fish urban ponds and had a hard time catching fishes over 1lb fishing the "conventional" way. Been catching 3-4lb fishes since I started using the tiny klash in the same urban ponds I struggled at. Catches fish straight out of the box but I do recommend the v tails.

1 hour ago, AnthonyCatlow said:

The Tiny Klash was one of the first baits I had purchased when I started swimbaiting 2 years ago. In my opinion the Bait is 100% worth the money just on versatility alone. If you’re an angler on a budget and you need to get the most bang for your buck I’d say it’s a great option. As far as all the accessories go I’m gonna say they serve their purpose at given times and conditions but stock right out of the package has basically everything you need to get bit right away. On my home lake I fish it lip out tail facing down 90% of the time and the fish react very well to it. 

Same situation with me it was on of my first and still a staple in my arsenal 2-3 years later.

2 hours ago, Take My Money said:

@Whammy might know 

I love the TK, I just haven’t spent enough time throwing it. But the versatility is awesome. Especially if you bank fish  and don’t wanna carry around a bunch of baits. I agree with @bassbass though, stock lip and tail cranked down is a great way to fish it, don’t worry about all the other lips and tails right away 

I'm the complete opposite when it comes to the tk I have no confidence in it at all...I feel like the glide just not what I wanted & having to impart alot of action in the rod is too much work... That's just my 02.c I prefer a nice glide bait or wakes with just a slow steady retrieve....

It depends on whether you like the different modes not. If you’re happy with all the different settings and the presentations that go with those settings, then you have 6 baits in one and it’s worth it. If you only like one specific setting, then maybe not as much. Either way, you should get one at some point just to try it. Some random on ebay will buy your TK with no eyes, hook rash, and cracked lip for $120+.

11 hours ago, bassfishing24/7 said:

I'm the complete opposite when it comes to the tk I have no confidence in it at all...I feel like the glide just not what I wanted & having to impart alot of action in the rod is too much work... That's just my 02.c I prefer a nice glide bait or wakes with just a slow steady retrieve....

Try adding some weight to the front and going braid to leader. Using no rod action and just reel twitches. That’s the way I’ve found some success with it. I’m in no way an expert I’ve just found success doing that.