Pre order: 3:16, 11" Glide, $499

jbone522

I’m a long time 3:16 head and have paid premium aftermarket prices for years before things sort of chilled out… $500 is up there for sure but I’ve always said I’d rather my money go into his pocket direct and thought it a shame his baits would routinely go for 2 & 3x retail not so long ago… (Before his releases became more frequent) & he wouldn’t see any of it. I get the supply & demand & all that jazz but still. I’d rather my money go directly in his pocket. His craftsmanship is still remarkably bar none in 2023. His devotion to his craft is arguably unequivocal and something many would do well to not only admire and respect but take notes on as well. Some of the ish these dudes throw crazy money at blows my mind…  Unsymmetrical with blemishes throughout craftsmanship subpar at best… Even some of the more seasoned bait makers still cutting corners…

Our boy might be a lot for some to swallow or a little rough around the edges but in regards to bait making & Painting…. Dudes one of the GOATs he’s like the Eminem of Swimbaits. His craft means to him what the expression and release of rap means to Em. It’s not a hobby it was quite literally their salvation. Dude has the the first true Swimbait store ever and it’s walls are mine with all of his premium creations.

Hate all you want but Dudes a Beast & GOAT all at once. Gotta respect it.

I pay and support that which I can rely on and 3:16 has never let me down. 

Full Send:)

41 minutes ago, BigBaitThirty said:

I’m a long time 3:16 head and have paid premium aftermarket prices for years before things sort of chilled out… $500 is up there for sure but I’ve always said I’d rather my money go into his pocket direct and thought it a shame his baits would routinely go for 2 & 3x retail not so long ago… (Before his releases became more frequent) & he wouldn’t see any of it. I get the supply & demand & all that jazz but still. I’d rather my money go directly in his pocket. His craftsmanship is still remarkably bar none in 2023. His devotion to his craft is arguably unequivocal and something many would do well to not only admire and respect but take notes on as well. Some of the ish these dudes throw crazy money at blows my mind…  Unsymmetrical with blemishes throughout craftsmanship subpar at best… Even some of the more seasoned bait makers still cutting corners…

Our boy might be a lot for some to swallow or a little rough around the edges but in regards to bait making & Painting…. Dudes one of the GOATs he’s like the Eminem of Swimbaits. His craft means to him what the expression and release of rap means to Em. It’s not a hobby it was quite literally their salvation. Dude has the the first true Swimbait store ever and it’s walls are mine with all of his premium creations.

Hate all you want but Dudes a Beast & GOAT all at once. Gotta respect it.

I pay and support that which I can rely on and 3:16 has never let me down. 

Full Send:)

* Walls are lined with all of his premium creations…

I like his baits, especially the Wake Jr. Unfortunately the asking price on this one is more than I'm willing to spend. That said if he can get people to spend $ 500 on a swimbait then good for him. 

Edited by Primus