New Bass pro Glidebait

WaterWolf44

bottom center. other baits as size reference.

Also a good reference pic in general - I had no clue how small the wakewalker actually is, I envisioned it much larger for some reason. Funny how perspective changes once a bait gets in your hands. This glide is beefy.

booyaka.jpg

six1nine.jpg

21 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Since BPS released a donut glide, can we post fish pics caught on TK knockoffs again or does it depend on the company that was knocked off? Asking for a friend, of course…

I haven't seen a donut in person, though I have a fritter above the bps glide. How do the donuts compare sizewise to the fritter and/or bps glide?

22 minutes ago, justintrask said:

I haven't seen a donut in person, though I have a fritter above the bps glide. How do the donuts compare sizewise to the fritter and/or bps glide?

The donut is almost exact to the bps glide. Both 7” but the donut is heavier of course being a resin bait and I’m assume the bps is plastic. Same shape and size tho

7 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

The donut is almost exact to the bps glide. Both 7” but the donut is heavier of course being a resin bait and I’m assume the bps is plastic. Same shape and size tho

BPS is definitely plastic. I'll keep my eye out for a Donut to buy and compare side to side.

With hooks I just weighed mine and it came in at 3.21oz, so thinking it's probably close to 3 without hardware