For sale: Antares DC 16 left HG

BensBaits

Ladies Gentlemen and everyone in between up for grabs here is a marvelous Antares Dc 16 Hg. “This reel is the best reel ever”, said no one I know of… but it’s a pretty darn good reel. Was serviced last year by Alex Kim of Gully’s reel service. Cool guy would recommend for shimano products. Anyway this bad boy is a left hand reel with all the premium DC breaking that anyone could ask for. Is it an MD? no I wish. Can it cast big lures? Yes. Will it blind you with a glint of light every chance it gets? Yeah. Can it fix a broken marriage? Who knows. But it is a genuinely nice reel. 10/10 mechanically and 8/10 cosmetically. Asking $250+ Pp fees. Feel free to ask questions or simply tell me a fun fact. Thanks for looking.

-Ben

74BD0B2B-81E8-497D-A6AC-C5F45318D967.jpeg

4376BE45-8EA5-4D8B-A0E6-E1F7A22207D5.jpeg

462A0B5E-F03D-427D-AB59-536BC7DF05B1.jpeg

Bought an original Antares DC left for a trip to Quetico around 05, sold it around 16, regretted every day since. Almost got way I paid initially after all those years of abusing it.

Finger is hovering over the message button several times a day.  I’d have the cash if someone would’ve bought my St Croix Legend Tournament.  Sadly it’s not a “real swimbait rod” so I got clowned.  It throws the Fatbacks, Bull Shads and Sweetbaits I toss, but I digress.

Reel won’t fix your marriage but it will provide more joy than touching a naked woman on the regular.  The whine of a DC is much more satisfying than a woman’s.  

Buy the reel.  You won’t regret it. 

2 hours ago, lurechucker said:

Bought an original Antares DC left for a trip to Quetico around 05, sold it around 16, regretted every day since. Almost got way I paid initially after all those years of abusing it.

Finger is hovering over the message button several times a day.  I’d have the cash if someone would’ve bought my St Croix Legend Tournament.  Sadly it’s not a “real swimbait rod” so I got clowned.  It throws the Fatbacks, Bull Shads and Sweetbaits I toss, but I digress.

Reel won’t fix your marriage but it will provide more joy than touching a naked woman on the regular.  The whine of a DC is much more satisfying than a woman’s.  

Buy the reel.  You won’t regret it. 

This guy gets it.

Ladies gentlemen and everyone in between

i am pleased to inform the masses that this magnificent reel has been sold. May it bring the buyer great fish and even better marriage counseling.

thanks SU as always