Hinkle Shad blank

-fish

• 3 weeks later...

Still haven’t gotten my refund from this guy. From the moment I paid for the hinkle it went down hill and seemed sketch. Now says USPS doesn’t know where the package is, and that it was insured but no refund and no communication. I need my refund. 

Crazy.  I messaged the guy about another listing and inquired if he was local to me since he has the same area code phone number.  He was quick to say he’s moved away and our communication stopped there.  He had zero feedback at the time and I wasn’t willing to risk a transaction with that much money on the line.  I would have definitely met him if he was indeed local (probably is, my city is full of con artists)

On 4/17/2023 at 11:37 PM, HeavyJ48 said:

Still haven’t gotten my refund from this guy. From the moment I paid for the hinkle it went down hill and seemed sketch. Now says USPS doesn’t know where the package is, and that it was insured but no refund and no communication. I need my refund. 

I hope you’re able to get your money back bro. I’m sorry you got scammed, things like that so infuriating. 

On 4/17/2023 at 10:37 PM, HeavyJ48 said:

The same thing happened to a close friend of mine. Same fella. He sent a tracking number that was never processed and doesn’t communicate back. No refund. $300 hinkle

1 hour ago, Criglizard said:

The same thing happened to a close friend of mine. Same fella. He sent a tracking number that was never processed and doesn’t communicate back. No refund. $300 hinkle

I paid the same guy $200 for a different bait. Shortly after he refunded me saying he dropped the bait and it chipped. Not sure if that was true, but I was lucky to get my money back.

I think he's long gone. Listed a bunch of baits over two days and hasn't visited the site since the day after. Doesn't mean he won't show back up again with a different username. So lame. 

1 hour ago, SwingAway said:

I think he's long gone. Listed a bunch of baits over two days and hasn't visited the site since the day after. Doesn't mean he won't show back up again with a different username. So lame. 

He’s probably in the Med on a yacht sippin drinks with little umbrellas in em