Nameless 807

GavinDH

1 hour ago, pschueller said:

I am in the same boat as Jim, a loyal and satisfied customer. Justin has bashed some people recently without a doubt, but I don't see that as what happened here. Justin first pointed out the rod was for sale, which he frequently does when they show up here. Then he decided he wanted to buy it. Justin paid for the rod, but apparently there was a misunderstanding and Gavin issued a refund. I've seen people get upset over similar situations here before. 

Misunderstandings happen, that’s life, but for a company try to publicly humiliate one of his customers on social media is super unprofessional and immature honestly. He makes great rods, there’s no question about that, but his behavior is a huge turnoff for anyone considering buying one of his rods. Gavin is easily one of the nicest guys I’ve met in the swimbait community, so I can’t wrap my head around the mocking on IG

Got my first nameless rod this year and I was never in a rush for my rod. I told Justin take your time when ever it’s ready it will show up in my doorstep. And sure enough the rod was well protected and I was highly satisfied. Great customer service and hoping to buy in the future. 

I couldn't even get this guy to answer some simple questions and help me build a rod! He replied with a snarky remark. Now after seeing this I'm happy he did that. I would never buy anything from him. 

Of course everyone rushed to his defense saying everyone has bad days. When you're a business owner you put your bad days aside and take care of customers/potential customers. 

2 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

When you're a business owner you put your bad days aside and take care of customers/potential customers. 

100%

Boy was I on one today but my customer had no clue I was the entire 9 hours I was there. 

Also, the last thing I thought of tonight when I got home was jumping on IG and putting them on blast about not even getting offered a glass of water the entire time I was there.