Nameless 807

GavinDH

Good Afternoon Underground!

Looking to sell this Nameless 807. I paid 557shipped I’ll be asking 450TYD. Rod is less than a year old, and guides are clean and in good condition, only sign of wear is by the hook keeper. I’ll ship in a PVC tube with the rod sleeve and bubble wrap! Thank you for looking please PM for pictures of each eyelet, handle, and reel seat! Thank you all!

6F8C6B92-B695-4D97-A82E-F1F9200DC24F.jpeg

1E081416-F3C7-49D8-9856-F14C69A26BA5.jpeg

Kinda offputing that he decided to put you on blast on IG. Seems like more than half his posts are just him talking ish about customers. Your rod, you should be able to do whatever you want with it without being put on blast publicly. I'm sure his rods are great, but his business and customer service model seems to be way out of touch.

3 minutes ago, SwingAway said:

Kinda offputing that he decided to put you on blast on IG. Seems like more than half his posts are just him talking ish about customers. Your rod, you should be able to do whatever you want with it without being put on blast publicly. I'm sure his rods are great, but his business and customer service model seems to be way out of touch.

MAN TELL ME ABOUT IT LOL glad someone said it lol well probably be put on blast now as well lol but yea the bashing of customers and future customers is lame  

12 minutes ago, SwingAway said:

had a miserable experience with this clown and a rod I picked up from him last year.  Didn’t even build what I ordered.  Figured it was a matter of time before rumblings surfaced elsewhere.  Getting a first order is one thing .. getting repeat business and building a loyal customer base another.  

1 hour ago, SwingAway said:

It’s very upsetting. I’m not a fan of how this has been dealt with. 

1 hour ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

MAN TELL ME ABOUT IT LOL glad someone said it lol well probably be put on blast now as well lol but yea the bashing of customers and future customers is lame  

Most definitely lol!!!

53 minutes ago, CAS said:

had a miserable experience with this clown and a rod I picked up from him last year.  Didn’t even build what I ordered.  Figured it was a matter of time before rumblings surfaced elsewhere.  Getting a first order is one thing .. getting repeat business and building a loyal customer base another.  

It’s a really shame. The rods are fantastic!

Hopefully I can get a great rod to someone who needs it and some money over to Swimbait Culture to support the charities and all!!

I’ve dealt with Justin at Nameless Custom Rods for about 3 years and 6 custom rods later I’m def a satisfied customer - every build process  has been smooth and completed in a very timely matter - I don’t ever recall waiting more than 5 weeks for any of the 6 rods he’s built me and each one has been a functional piece of art built exactly the way I wanted. 

Actually, on my last rod I pretty much just told Justin to build me an 869 almost any way he wanted too with 2 stipulations - no camo and a custom set up on my hook keeper - rod came out prefect. 

I’m a completely satisfied customer and Nameless will be building my next rod and the rod after that……and so on 

6 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

I’ve dealt with Justin at Nameless Custom Rods for about 3 years and 6 custom rods later I’m def a satisfied customer - every build process  has been smooth and completed in a very timely matter - I don’t ever recall waiting more than 5 weeks for any of the 6 rods he’s built me and each one has been a functional piece of art built exactly the way I wanted. 

Actually, on my last rod I pretty much just told Justin to build me an 869 almost any way he wanted too with 2 stipulations - no camo and a custom set up on my hook keeper - rod came out prefect. 

I’m a completely satisfied customer and Nameless will be building my next rod and the rod after that……and so on 

I’m truly very happy that you’ve had that experience. My intention was not to bring anyone’s name through the dirt, and I do not want that to continue. Thank you for providing a very positive experience and I hope that he is able to grow! I don’t want this thread to continue anymore, as I’m not selling the rod. Thank you all for comments and attention given! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am in the same boat as Jim, a loyal and satisfied customer. Justin has bashed some people recently without a doubt, but I don't see that as what happened here. Justin first pointed out the rod was for sale, which he frequently does when they show up here. Then he decided he wanted to buy it. Justin paid for the rod, but apparently there was a misunderstanding and Gavin issued a refund. I've seen people get upset over similar situations here before. 

1 hour ago, CAS said:

@Carson Kent has some funny nameless stories