3 fish on the 8" weedless

maiti

Haven't fished (read caught) much this year, but yesterday was good. Fished for a few hours without even a follow, walked up to a main lake point and made my cast. Halfway through the retrieve a 3-something bit. Bit of an anticlimax, and I didn't see a point in weighing it.

Make the same cast again, and nothing. Changed angles a bit, and got bit again. Much better fish. Turned out to be 8 lbs and 6 ozs.

Not proud of the fish in dirt pic, but I was told you have to have the bait in mouth to count it as a swimbait fish lol. Anyway, dirt washed right off, and got a cleaner fish pic too.

Make the same cast again, and got bit again. Are you kidding me? Turned out to be 6 lbs and 2 ozs.

And a clean fish pic.

Made the same cast couple more times, and got nothing. Fished elsewhere for a couple hours, came back, still nothing. Didn't want to educate these fish too much, and it was getting dark anyway, so I left.

One rod, one reel, one bait. (Not really, I had another 8" weedless as a backup if I snagged this one.)

resizedIMG_1804_3something.jpeg

resizedIMG_1816_8_6.jpeg

resizedIMG_1821_8_6.JPG

resizedIMG_1869_1rod.jpeg

resizedIMG_1872_6_2.jpeg

resizedIMG_1885_6_2.JPG

Edited by maiti