Illude Acid Rat drop

Whammy

3 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Can't believe there still up lol rats got a nice swim and sick knock .

It’s a timing thing lots of guys still broke from gathering and it’s a big drop. I’m sure there will be more drops coming with gathering leftovers. 

Anyone got feedback on the acid rats? It seems like a hybrid between the 2 piece zombie and 2 piece gas rat? I have both of those. I fish rats more as wakebaits so prefer the gas. But this one looks like it has the longer profile of the zombie but doesn’t want to immediately crank down like the zombie. I fish more bluegill wakes as it is so couldn’t justify one of these. That said I love the artistry of illude so I’m tempted!

27 minutes ago, Jerkbait22 said:

Anyone got feedback on the acid rats? It seems like a hybrid between the 2 piece zombie and 2 piece gas rat? I have both of those. I fish rats more as wakebaits so prefer the gas. But this one looks like it has the longer profile of the zombie but doesn’t want to immediately crank down like the zombie. I fish more bluegill wakes as it is so couldn’t justify one of these. That said I love the artistry of illude so I’m tempted!

There louder and smaller then both rats you mentioned but yes if you speed up on the reel they will crankdown.