Bull shad trick shad drop

basskickinrednick

On 4/18/2023 at 10:37 PM, Jordan B said:

What is the difference between trick shad and shad glide?

Different bait but the trick Shad does more of the same stuff as a Chad Shad. The other glides he sells go wide and stable mainly from the tighter joint. The wider glide fits my local lakes better just because the trick Shad is really hot doesn’t mean it’s the best fit for you. That being said I have a few Chad Shad’s and plan on getting a trick Shad eventually.

So I was signed up for the mailer and still some how missed the chance to buy a trick Shad.  What are my options at this point.  I have messed around with the big swimbait and glide bait game on the cheap side but this was really the first bait I was willing to spend some real money on.  The hardest part it seems is buying the damn baits.  How do I know when they are gonna release some more of them.  

• 9 months later...

He had some flipper buy 4800 dollars worth of them the last drop this past week. He voided out the sale and dropped them again, he posted the drop on the Swimbait Universe Facebook page, that's another place to look too if you use social media.