Good repaints please share

Mattlures

Another 3:16 Baby Wake that was painted by Pizz. I bought this bait from the Black Market on here and have absolutely crushed the fish on it this summer!! It definitely shows some signs of wear and hook rash but once it's "paintless" I would have no doubts about sending it back in to be repainted again.

post-2478-14252990332485_thumb.jpg

Brown Trout Pizz just painted up for me :D:D

:o well shoot dang, thats saaaweeeet too! how about the durability of them? I might have to go this route since i don't have a million dollars to buy one of them trout colors :lol:

They hold up pretty good but you couldn't compare it to the original color on a Deps at all. I'll post a pic of some of the rash the shudder tail has started to get if I can remember. I'm sure that if you contacted Pizz, Brock, or whoever you have paint your bait, they would repaint it at a decent price when it got rashed up.

Brown Trout Pizz just painted up for me :D:D

:o well shoot dang, thats saaaweeeet too! how about the durability of them? I might have to go this route since i don't have a million dollars to buy one of them trout colors :lol:

They hold up pretty good but you couldn't compare it to the original color on a Deps at all. I'll post a pic of some of the rash the shudder tail has started to get if I can remember. I'm sure that if you contacted Pizz, Brock, or whoever you have paint your bait, they would repaint it at a decent price when it got rashed up.

thanks travis, that'd be great to see how she's holding up..