Review Request: BGC Slim Gill Glide

Jerkbait22

I think these should be in peoples hands now after the pre order a few months back. I held off because they look pretty similar to the 7” Shad glide which I absolutely love but already have 5 of - including one I did in a gill pattern. 

I did see a couple posts for the crankdown version on the got ‘em forum. Im specifically looking for feedback on the glide. Thanks in advance. 

4 hours ago, Jerkbait22 said:

I think these should be in peoples hands now after the pre order a few months back. I held off because they look pretty similar to the 7” Shad glide which I absolutely love but already have 5 of - including one I did in a gill pattern. 

I did see a couple posts for the crankdown version on the got ‘em forum. Im specifically looking for feedback on the glide. Thanks in advance. 

I don’t think they’ve gone out yet from the preorder. I ordered one within a minute of the preorder opening time and haven’t gotten notice of it being ready yet. 

3 hours ago, Jordan B said:

I don’t think they’ve gone out yet from the preorder. I ordered one within a minute of the preorder opening time and haven’t gotten notice of it being ready yet. 

I saw russel Larry Myers selling some painted models on universe yesterday so I figured they were already out there. 

53 minutes ago, Jerkbait22 said:

I saw russel Larry Myers selling some painted models on universe yesterday so I figured they were already out there. 

I hope they are coming soon. I’ve also been waiting to see the swim compared to the 7” shad glide. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, Jordan B said:

Get yours yet?

8 hours ago, Jordan B said:

They were sent, but directly to the painter, Bill Barton. Haven’t gotten em back from the Bill yet. 

Nice, Bill does some amazing work with the gill colors. Let me know how you like them when you get a chance to fish with them!