Strangest thing's you've came across while fishing?

colbypearson

I think the craziest experience is:

i was walking down the bank between two bushes at the time on a drop off. A car pulled up to the road edge above me and kills their engine. As I continue down the bank fishing, I hear another vehicle show up, then park. I hear both vehicle doors open and shut then two guys talking. Over heard a little bit of their convo. They were making a drug deal. No surprise for where I live. But this one was different. Wasn't some hippie buying weed. This guy was making a deal for multiple kilos of cocaine and meth!!! Stuff got serious between them and they started to get into a argument. So I kinda stayed low at this point. Then I hear a fist fight! At this point I'm just amazed at what's happening . I heard a door slam, a Vehicle spin out and as I hear it driving away I hear a single gunshot and it sound like it hit the car. And then the other car sped off. 

I GOT THE EFFF OUTA THERE!

or @basssavage24/7 when we heard the random blood curdling scream from across the lake at midnight in the middle of no where. You could see a camp fire but after that happened the fire was out....

Edited by Zack.H